Monday, September 8, 2014

13 Sexiest Halloween Costumes for 2014

cheap sexy lingerie Wholesale Halloween Costumes Sexy Halloween Costumes Online13 Sexiest Halloween Costumes for 2014
It's that time of year again. It's time to start thinking about all the sexy things you can be for sexy Halloween.

I scoured BuyCostumes.com to see what's new for 2014 (i.e. I did my research). Ketchup bottles are So Out. Humanoid turtles are So In. Don't even think about showing

up in last year's sexy Tootsie Roll costume because people will straight barf in your face.

I was most disappointed that there were no sexy Elsa or Anna costumes. That just seems like a missed opportunity for the costume industry. What am I, as a mother of a

Frozen fan, supposed to wear when I take my kids trick-or-treating? Must I settle for sexy Cinderella? How obvious. How blandly classic. Where's my sexy Olaf costume?

Where's my sexy Duke of Weselton?

Which sexy costume will you be donning for Halloween 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment